Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jani Zigana
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margeila
Date
Mar 29, 2022
Time
9:29
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ekMbFPZ

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
I got banned today by administrator Bobby Margiela the reason was I transferred my friend 25 M in hand so he can buy a business rule broken (GENERAL 1.7) I am really sorry about that as I forgot and gave him the money I was in hurry to buy the business so I can farm fam points I am really sorry about that I have invested a lot of time and money in the server and I think I don't deserve this, I have spent more than 20k$ in last week and i am getting a 60 day ban for a small rule break I don't really deserve this and am really sorry again, I won't do it again ever if i get caught doing this again i will be happy to get a permanent ban please look into this Alex and Mazhor.

Thank you for reading my application i have you have a good day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom