Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Complaint on admin | Mujo Swayze/Abraham ElKhabib | Request for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Bradford
Administrators nickname
Chief Deputy Chief admins
Date
Mar 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pBGaR3f

loshm1

touch grass
Player
First of all, respect to Mazhor and everyone who reads this thread. There has been a situation for the last 2-3 weeks where head admins are badly correcting other admins, I mean that during the turf event 2 players got banned (one of them is me) because our org. marabunta was reported 2x times for ghostpeek on turf where 2 different senior administrators concluded that it was not ghostpeek and a certain organization with which we had the same turf "complained" about it to the head admins, more precisely to the head admins Mujo and Abraham, where they changed decisions of senior administrators in the "approved appeal" where we got the ban, the first player got the unban later by you Mazhor but the warns left us ... I wonder what is the coincidence that in both cases 2 different admins make mistakes? Also, as I wrote in the title, this is also a request for unban where I ask you if it would be possible to get me unbanned because I did not make such mistakes on the turf. Thanks for the time spent reading this thread, have a nice day!

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
What I have to investigate if you didn't provide links, screenshots or anything?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom