Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gen Rule 6.2 + 6.19 + Provoking + UB + Fear RP | ID 109303

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louis Perfect
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2024
Time of violation
07:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pfsnqGJX9M

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
I am an SAHP employee & I was normally doing my duty. Player 109303 came again & again & my officers told me that he was continuously ramming his car & disturbing us.
I gave him 3 times stop warning & tried to stop his engine but it was having Anti Radar. We put spikes to stop him, so that he can stop. But, as soon as his car got punctured, this guy left the game. He didn`t had fear of his life & that`s why he was continuously disturbing cops despite of their warnings [ Fear RP ].

Secondly, He did provoking. Player was continuously trying to make me break a rule like VDM or so & he tried to create forum... He lasted there for 20-30 minutes & continuously disturbed the RolePlay & all... [ in POV, its visible ]

Thirdly, he violated General Rule 6.2, 2 times that is: 20:38 & 03:08.

Fourthly, he violated General Rule 6.19 [ He used F - word ] : 13:15

Fifth, he did UB [ Unrealistic Behaviour ]: This was not expected by a normal human person... He violated this rule as well & hurt the RolePlay. He hurted my experience as well.

He made me to do VDM [ He forced me to do the thing by breaking the rule "Provoking" ]​

Last edited:

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ?
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 109303 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2 + GR 3.1+ 3.2
ID 89883
will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom