Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rounak Bagga

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rounak Bagga
  2. Your age (OOC): 18 Years
  3. Time zone + country: INDIA ( UTC+5:30 )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00-16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6+ Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: munna.bhaiyaa
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Munna Bhaiyaa
  8. Your in game ID: 81279
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I gained good amount of experience in many organizations but never tried admin and stuff, many things happen daily in players life which they couldn't able to take actions on, I want to help them! as in my past experience I am also one of them and I know how they feel when they couldn't able to do on something or don't know how things works! YES I WANT TO LEAVE MY RP LIFE AND WANT TO JOIN ADMIN TEAM AND HELP THE OTHER PLAYERS.

What are your strengths?
I am a people person I love to make new contacts and I am always ready to help. One more thing is I worked in many LEGAL-ILLEGAL org. and I know how to handle some serious situations perfectly without disrespecting or discriminating someone.

What are your weaknesses?
NONE. But still if you want to know about my weaknesses then I would say I personally don't like them who always thinks they are superior or have much good facilities but somehow I am good in consoling people so I manage to control them too.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Frankly I would say I can give you my time! Time is the most valuable thing someone can ever invest into something. I don't have much experience in admin's group so I don't know much about them but yes if we get along, We can be the best teams of our time and will surely help to gain much good things in the server.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't have any business but if I would have one then YES!

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I am a student IRL so sometimes due to exams I can be off but surely I will try to give at least 1-2 Hours in those day.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I know I am not able to satisfy you y'all on the basis of this application, but I will say first try me then say anything else!

Hope you'll get my application and I am surely looking to help you guys and ready to give my best.
Thank you!

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Lack of trust , not welcome to admin team​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom