Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Pluxury
7. Your ID: 56974

Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:
-> I have past experience of legal organizations as a high command. I also have high command experience in SAHP. I have spent so much time playing this server so I have knowledge and know the rules fairly well. So I can get the org running quickly and perfectly without any mistakes And I also want to gain experience as a leader.

-> I have leadership skills so I can run the organization properly. I can teach new players how to do roleplay as an officer and I can teach them server rules so there will be no complaints about the organization. I think I can make the organization perfect so no one can say anything about it except good words.

-> I am exited to work with LSPD and FIB in future and make a great and safe city for our citizens to work and enjoy. I learned from previous successful sheriffs that how to run an org properly and avoid mistakes I have learned from their and my mistakes in my career in city and looking forward to avoid these mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
Ans:
-> I will hire experienced high commands and deputy sheriff ( so there will be no mistakes in department and roleplay which will enhance our citizens roleplay experience and it will look professional ) and make sure that they dont make any kind of mistakes which are harmful for our department and they will also be able to help me and teach other new players about roleplay. I will also make sure that they can speak English decently because our server main language is English and it will look more professional and enhance rp experience. And I will make sure that my organization departments are active and officers are patrolling over the city and HR's officers are available for training and taking interviews.

RANKING SYSTEM :-
High Command
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assitant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Captain
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

STRIKE SYSTEM :-
1) Verbal 1
2) Verbal 2
3) Strike 1 (warning)
4) Strike 2 (demote 2 ranks)
5) Strike 3 (dismiss from organization)

DEPARTMENTS :-
1) Human Resources (They hire people and give training)
2) Internal Affaires (They will remove corruption)
3) Highway Patrol (They will patrol on highway)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidences)
5) S.W.A.T (They will train officers for defense)

My Past Exp :-

Ex-NG Commanding General
Ex-LSPD Chief Of Staffx2
Ex-Government Chief of staff
Ex-FIB Chief of staff
Ex-SAHP Chief of Staffx2
Ex-EMS Lead Surgeon
Ex-Ballas OG
Ex-Families OG
Ex-Bloods OG

Thanks for reading
Best Regards