Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Can
Your age (OOC): 22
Time zone + country: GMT+3(Istanbul) + Turkey
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 01:00 (Server Time)
Average online per day(hours): 6-10 hours
Your Discord ID: cannabbis
Your characters' name (IC): Can Valoroso
Your in game ID: 3747
Your in game level: 11
Languages spoken: Turkish, English, Bulgarian
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been a part of this project about 2 years. I continued my RP life by helping and guiding players as much as I could. On the gang side, I mostly spended my time by playing Turfs and also I have taken part in almost all legal organizations and Currently, as a Legal Advisor, I only provide guidance and information to those who need information and advice about IC Law. I believe that I can help anyone in situations where Turkish is required also, and I want to use my experience to help players.

What are your strengths?
- I learn fast.
- I am a calm person so I don't get angry fast.
- I empathize to understand the other person better.

What are your weaknesses?
- I always want everything I do to be better, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
- When I am working on something, It is hard to focus on a second thing, but I am actively working on fixing.
- I think more than necessary on some important situations, but this does not mean that I will make the wrong move.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I trust and believe that I can keep up for the team with good speaking skills and sufficient language knowledge. I am more than willing to step up and help any colleague in need of assistance or covering.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready and also, I don't have a business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, in fact, since I'm on summer vacation, I'll be even more active for the next 3 months.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I chose Crime in Selection, but i can be both if needed.

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord "7sn3rabi" regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom