Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Siddh Pluxury

Ex. General of NG - EN 3
Player
General: Siddh Pluxury
Lt. General: Henry Calipsoo

download.png

Who are we?
National Guard is the backbone of the city. We supply all the Legal Organizations with their Weapons, Ammunition and Armor. We protect our base from bandits / gangs and we assist other Legal organization in Store Robbery, Hostage Situation, SUBS, ACC and Global ! We patrol ghetto and city to maintain the peace in the state. We attend Global to assist Other Legal organization.

Our Vision for National Guard
We plan to take NG to the top by my enthusiasm, activity, and introducing new and unique RP. I wish it to make an organisation which would be a blind first pick for anyone who is new or old in the state. Would make it so fun with my never ending ideas that NG would go to the top and promise on doing regular candy Runs and highway camps to enhance RP and be on good alliances with other state orgs so we could function better!

Benefits of Joining National Guard

1. Free Medical Insurance and Gun License to soldiers !

2. Good bonus system of National Guard

3. Friendly Environment

4. Flexible Duty Hours (12:00-22:00)

5. And a lot of things !

Departments of National Guard

1. Human Resources ( HR ): Hire people, promote soldiers, Take interview and tests

2. Military Police ( MP ): Military Police check license, check insurance, check activity, and last but not least issue strikes

3. Air Force ( AF ): Patrol the base from the air by using heli and aircrafts

4. Black Ops ( BO ): The special forces of the National Guard are tasked with engaging in high-risk situations outside the designated zones and providing assistance to other organizations if requested.

Requirements to Join National Guard
1. Fluent English

2. Must have an Lvl2 Bag

3. 5+Years in City

4. No Face Tattoos & Clean Background

5. Team Orientated & Able to follow Orders

6. Good quality of voicebox

To Join Contact Us on Email Or fill the Application

Last edited:
Top Bottom