Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy Senpai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online time per day: 4–8 hours
5. Your Discord: naruto kunn
6. Your Nickname: Luffy Senpai
7. Your ID: 270557

Additional information

1: Leader of Vagos

2: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

As the gang leader, my first goal is to use the intelligence I obtained from State organizations against them. Having served multiple terms on the Leos, I have a great deal of expertise, and I believe this is a terrific opportunity to put that experience to use. As a gang leader, I also hope to acquire fresh experiences that I can turn against them, and I have no doubts about my ability to do so. As the gang boss, I believe that by fostering a family-friendly atmosphere, I can elevate my entire group to the top. As beneath my direction.

2.2 My goal is to introduce fresh concepts and ideas to the group that have never been done before, as well as create unique terminology that sets my word apart from others. Introducing fresh concepts and ideas to the group will encourage others to observe and give them a try. I also promise not to come up with stupid ideas that will ruin my term. I aim to create things that will delight to others and create unforgettable experiences. My goal is to create items that will consistently bring happiness to others.

2.3 I wish to create a family-like gang that will support and shield one another by showing everyone love and respect. My primary accomplishment is always being considerate and helpful. My goal is to treat my gang members like brothers and instill in them values of respect and assistance. In order to make my gang seem like a family and to have helpful, polite, and kind members, I want to aid those in need and have my members help others when they need it.

2.4 I will assemble a group of high commandos who can instruct all new members on the server's regulations, given my background and my highly organized behavior, to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in roleplaying. Nobody will be given preference; under my direction, everyone will advance in the gang based on how much they have contributed.

2.5 My goal is for my gang to dominate the ghetto and become the most deadly group there is. This will instill confidence in the members of my organization and motivate them to put in their best effort to get Vagos to the top.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 In order to essentially raise the roleplay level, I plan to do numerous highway robberies, store/gunstore robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids, and other activities.
3.2 Constantly communicate with and update the curator.
3.3 Conducting every gang activity in a professional and flawless manner.
3.4 I'll make our store thefts and negotiations even more entertaining, and I have some thoughts about how to make roleplay more realistic.
3.5. I'll put together a capable group of senior leaders who will impart all knowledge to the members. from the fundamentals to event execution. We'll ensure that every member of our gang is competent in their roles.

My Goals:

1. %100 turf
2. Ghetto's most active gang
3. Complete both terms successfully and without warning.
4. Participate in every event
5. Graffiti rewards exceed $10,500 per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom