Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nhol Hellking
Administrators nickname
Dinesh Chowdary
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
09:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/729260/

NHOLleam

Player
Player
Hello dear admin, I received a ban for GR6.23 and I hope to review the penalty, Reading what happened to me, thank you for your time

I spoke to my friend to ask him how I could solve such a story because I am new to the Format website. He advised me to speak honestly and the admin will lift the ban on me. I will tell you what happened to me in all honesty and I trust your justice.

First of all, I killed in the ghetto and I knew that leaving the Situation would be WARN for seven days for GR 6.2 , and the admin believed that I had exploited the bug to my advantage when I returned to the Situation a second time while I was alive, but in reality this was not the truth. I live in Iraq and my internet is weak. During the session, the server gave me a lost connection, and then I called. I went to retern back to the same place to complete the Situation, but unfortunately I called back and it was interrupted and then came back again. This is a technical problem. Why am I being punished for it with a permanent ban? I hope you will review the punishment because I am having fun on your server. I know that the laws were put in place to guarantee the rights of all players, but I explained to you my situation and I promise that I will contact the telecommunications company to solve the problem or change the company internet because it is causing me many problems. I hope that you will lift the ban on me or reduce the punishment. Thank you for your time.https://imgur.com/a/bWI6THS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom