Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected O-Block | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Singh

KARMA EXISTS IF YOU BELIEVE !
Player
Family Name: O-Block
Owner Name: Adi SIngh (63350)
Leader Discord: harnkingyt

Family House: 483
Leader Forum:
Adi Singh

Family LOGO:
Family Clothes:
Family Goals:
1.Be Top 10 Family.
Buy Good House.
3.Increase Their Members.
4.Buy Good Business
Family Rules.
1-
If u steal anything from fam or take it without permission u will receive a ban from en3 and u have to give the thing back.
2-If u didn't fill the fuel of the car u will receive fine.
3-If someone is driving the car and park random u will pay the fine for the car if cop catches it.
4-No Ear Rape in Radio and no useless talk in Radio.
5-Dont hit any member of fam if he reports or is caught he/she will be punished.

Family Ranking System:
7-Boss -
Manages The Whole Family.
6-UnderBoss - Manages The Family When Boss Isn't Present.
5-OG O-Block - Manages Guns And Turfers.
4-Turfer -
Good Shooters Of The Family.
3-Oblock - Trusted Member Of The Family.
2-Young O-Block - Little Experienced.
1-Freeze - New Born.

Family Background.
A group of friends moved to LS to make their name and to earn money. They were poor they just wanted to be rich. Wanted to live like celebrities. So they worked hard but the money they earned was not enough for their dreams. They decided to make a family but it was hard to manage it. What they did?. They first gathered some people did, a lot of hard work by doing some jobs. They faced many difficulties like getting raided, People made fun of them but they had their best turfer (Faster And Harri) Who earned the popularity for their fam. Because of him Families under ranking 30 asked for alliance. They focused on their future of family. They did their fam lvl 4 with the help of their Trusted Members.

Ty For Reading. Give me unofficial now If I dont get fam under rank 20 in few days remove my unofficial. My friends will come after unofficial.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Keep your punishment history clean and apply again after a month​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom