Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kagutsuchi_GB
Administrators nickname
Abood_Ryu
Date
Jun 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MrVQIdj

kagu

Player
Player
So, I got banned for GR 6.17 and Adham and Abood did pc check on me but I thought my settings were okay because I have POV on same day and you can see my overlay so I don't know why I couldn't pass pc check. I am using laptop and nvidia privacy control settings cannot shown on laptop so I am using sonar while recording and in case of anything happens you can see on my pov I opened both but I have full POV on same day I got reported and recording with sonar and clearly overlay can be seen. I would look into settings of sonar in detail and I will make sure it would be all overlay seen even though, can be seen on my pov. So, I want one last chance from you and I am not gonna abuse that.

Thank you in advance.

The POV of same day I got reported:

The thread I got reported: Reviewed - Warn for RDM | Can Snow

I guess its okay now:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

will be lifted this time, make sure entire overlay is being captured from here on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom