Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected General rules 3.1, 1.10, metagaming, and RDM | ID 41928

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ansel_Serrano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2021
Time of violation
20:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tYU2OZG7GmY

servo-friend

Player
Player
The whole encounter was an OOC conversation with insults, and RDM. I have never met 41928 before, and yet they reveal to me that they know my name (at 0:09) from presumably another account of theirs (they were using a twink account) which is metagaming-- using information that is OOC and unbeknownst to 41928.

Also pretty sus that their twink account has rare masks, rare clothing and a McLaren which could possibly be grounds for general rule 1.10.

Here is POV of me allegedly ramming 41928 and 10328. I rammed neither, and not a single car, in fact

Last edited:

servo-friend

Player
Player
Now some red gang revenge kills me in front of my house and also knows my name 🙄 Uploading in a bit

servo-friend

Player
Player
This is the second revenge kill. Unfortunately I wasn't recording the first time as I didn't expect to be RK'ed at the time (not to mention I don't know who they are nor how they know me/where I live), but that was the time they said my name (Ansel). I hereby request POV from the participants of the said RP scenario.

During that first encounter, I was also killed while unconscious, teleporting me straight to the hospital and denying from RPing which is restricted by rule 6.17.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
After reviewing all of the evidences,
1. insufficient evidence to prove the metagaming and general rule 1.10 part
2. You were in the ghetto when they killed you (Ghetto is a KOS zone , anyone can kill anyone inside the ghetto for no reason).

Report denied and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom