Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lans_Marov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
23 00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/gehskn

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
Bruh its the same video and the day from the other One .... E already been in jail, you cant just cute the videos and put it all again ... And all server is against you bro, like why? Just leave m8 ... Trying to get me jail, again with the same clip and the same thing .... Jesus Christ i dont even speak to you now lol ahahah. Ho, and look até the time of the clips, and the time on This report like what.

Last edited:

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
Jus get a life bro, In This clips we can see clearly that the same car all the videos on the same place and Next to another Mercedez why is that? And why do you Park a car, and you gonna take out and let the other Stay "Parked" like Next to other PF your own Cars xd all day in the spot.

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
Ho, and why separate the videos, like This 1 from yesterday, and the other from today, in a different post, like why dont put it all Im the same One? Why separate ? If you already do One today? With the same thing ?

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 53839 will receive a punishment for VDM.

VDM is not allowed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom