Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: cannabbis
6. Your Nickname: Can Valoroso
7. Your ID: 3747

Additional information

1. Leader of...: San Andreas Highway patrol .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1- I would like to be leader of SAHP for many reasons but those that I find the closest to me are the fact I want to boring back a level of professionalism to the organization I want SAHP to be highly respected and known I want the gangs to realize that SAHP will tolerate 0 law breaks on our highways and in the ghetto we will rise to the occasion and clean up our streets making Sandy shores and Paleto Bay as safe as it once was a few terms ago. Simply put I want SAHP to return to its former greatness and level of respect it once had.

2- I will make sure that if I get into the SAHP, I can serve set a good inspiration to other upcoming leaders, I will also make sure SAHP fulfills all its tasks like Insurance service for citizens, attending store robberies/gun stores, and regular events with high activity, I will also make sure my curators are happy with what I am doing with the org any cost, If I get any troubles in my org I will try to tackle them face to face rather than running away or making a conflict with it if its some of our org mem did something wrong to other org or what I will always stand for justice and the thing which is correct in ways doesn't matter if the guy is my deputy or what. I also have a lot of friends and connections throughout the city who are willing to see me as a leader and want to serve under me to help me run the org and tackle inactivity, I will make sure I won't let my curator feel regretted for choosing me as a leader but to be proud as they are really hardworking in all costs for just making SAHP better.

3-
I believe that for SAHP to be successful there needs to be a far greater level of coordination than the other LEOs as we have a bigger area of operation and have to go up against more risks than the other organizations, so working with my team of High Commands, I will make sure each department does their duties to the best of their capabilities while being as coordinated and organized as possible by supervising them personally, but still giving them the power to make some of their own decisions.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1- My plan as a leader to improve the RP in SAHP, is to properly educate the staff on all roleplay commands such as (/me/do) and how to utilize these commands to enhance the roleplay scenario when responding to a situation or speaking with an individual. I realized there are multiple IC events where it is possible to increase RP such as Landslide Protection, where we place barricades to stop the workers from getting hit from speeding vehicles and conducting scheduled radars within our highways. Lastly, I want to increase the unity with SAHP and other organizations by conducting routine convoys alongside them for an overall RP experience for other orgs as well, all while keeping our city safe.

2- I will work closely with other leaders in order to create joint task forces and carry out missions within the ghetto during our ghetto patrols furthermore this will allow for better roleplay in the ghetto instead of fully pvp in one area

3- I will emphasize better use of /me /try /do in order to create better roleplay outcomes weather it be for Leo’s or criminals including when we are fining vehicles without plates and even selling insurance without plates and we will use our pda in a more roleplay like way by further carrying out /me connects PDA to SAHP database

- Can Valoroso SAHP Sheriff candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom