Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toller Einehit
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2tyUKbD

Tolerrs

Player
Player
PLEASE READ BEFORE TAKING DECISION. THANKS.

Hello Mazhor, before 4 days i got banned for Cheats. Jonny just banned me for cheating without pc check. I was already passed Pc Check in last month. Im not a cheater but i got ban for cheats. I talked with Wody for my ban and he told me make unban appeal. As you can see from the my ban evidence there is no cheat its just a photoshop for joking but jonny dont want to understand this. I told to jonny its just a photoshop im not a cheater its just photoshop for joking but he say me you accepted your a cheater. Pls check my situation i think admin took fully wrong decision. I dont need for use cheat in this game because its not a hard for play good. I just want to play in your project because im bored from other GunRP projects. You can request evidence from admin if you want and you can see in the proof its not a cheat. Its just photoshop. Thanks for reading and thanks for your time. Love u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom