Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM +UB demand | 92827, 141165, 109862,54824, 120541, 87986

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Iftiak blackthorn
Suspect ID
87986, 109862,
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2024
Time of violation
22:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSt63ikQRCk&ab_channel=ArafIftiak

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
The Crown family members came to our fam house and they were giving me ub demand. There were no solar in our fam house and it was server time 22:16 . Nobody can't steal solar at that time. We had no solar at our fam house at that time. they gave me demand and kill me .also please cheek id 92827 at (22:27) he give a pushup animation near my dead body. i think there from same family. their whole family should get fam warn. and other ids are 87986, 141165, 109862,54824, 120541

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
So, theres randomly a single solar planted there, that has almost 5 hours left to be picked up and you guys just happen to be in that place, with your whole family? You do know admins can check who planted the solar right ? and you have no right to plant solar in our fam house

LGI

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
So, theres randomly a single solar planted there, that has almost 5 hours left to be picked up and you guys just happen to be in that place, with your whole family? You do know admins can check who planted the solar right ? and you have no right to plant solar in our fam house
Iftaik, from next time frame your own sentences instead of copy pasting them from your friend John. If you do not know how to. Come to me, Ill give you free English classes for you to learn incase you didn't attend school for whatever reasons. You should also know that we didn't plant the solar over there and you can ask an admin to get it checked out. We don't need to plant a solar over at your house to shoot you. We can just do the same at leftover components where you all get killed every time. Its easier to kill you guys cuz leftover is the only event you all go but you get killed there too, sad. Lets wait for the admins reply on who planted the solar.

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
Iftaik, from next time frame your own sentences instead of copy pasting them from your friend John. If you do not know how to. Come to me, Ill give you free English classes for you to learn incase you didn't attend school for whatever reasons. You should also know that we didn't plant the solar over there and you can ask an admin to get it checked out. We don't need to plant a solar over at your house to shoot you. We can just do the same at leftover components where you all get killed every time. Its easier to kill you guys cuz leftover is the only event you all go but you get killed there too, sad. Lets wait for the admins reply on who planted the solar.
Admin he is insulting in forum section ......

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
A
ANd other thing we ask admin and he said that. None of our fam mebmer plant soler and admin will punished that person...when he does we will give prove hare that one of your fam mamber plamt solar hare ..so dont worry ..you will get what you deserve ..

LGI

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Admin he is insulting in forum section ......
Insult? Which part of my sweet empathetic message that you think is insulting to you? Im trying to help you out bro. Also provide proof of the guy punished for planting solar that he is our family member.

Ivan Hopper

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 109862 will receive Punishment for UB demands + Provoking
(its a different situation ,different person , different demands ,and different time you are already punished for 23:12 and 22:47 situation, and this is 22:27 20 mins before , if you break rules again and again doesn't mean you will be punished once only)

ID 40906 will receive punishment for RDM
(if someone breaks a rule , it doesn't give you permission to break rule too)

however
ID 124090 Will receive punishment for MG and Provoking too

All Off topic / Provoking replies in this thread will be Punished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom