Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy cllay
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/2hwCafA

Toome clai

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin,
This person post forum for his friend and you can check it and i asked a Admin in the game he tell me its not allow to post for someone else, please can you Unbann me becouse like you see he didnt have right to post from his friend account, he is trying to deceive you.

Provs
you can check here: not same id like you see here is 124906
Approved - GR 3.1 | GR 3.2 | 250571

here is 148573
Rejected - Admin Application | Oliver Harlow

Blend Kurdi

Player
Player
Same account want to banned this id 124096 WoW :D

Max Hover.

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin,
This person post forum for his friend and you can check it and i asked a Admin in the game he tell me its not allow to post for someone else, please can you Unbann me becouse like you see he didnt have right to post from his friend account, he is trying to deceive you.

Provs
you can check here: not same id like you see here is 124906
Approved - GR 3.1 | GR 3.2 | 250571

here is 148573
Rejected - Admin Application | Oliver Harlow
First Of All you 2 going off-topic and you denying the fact that you mentioned parents and not even tried to give the admins a small apologize but started crying over bullshit and completely not mentioning your issue and thats fucking selfish not an excuse to start mentioning parents and thats why you ended up there

Max Hover.

Player
Player
Same account want to banned this id 124096 WoW :D

Bro dont go offtopic to save your friend and play smart over admins theyre not dumb or something Xd and i never saw you before so who the fuck are you to come and talk about something you dont even know anything about 😂

Lee Ghandy

Player
Player
So ridiculous, you admins do realise these people are making multiple accounts because they know they cant make any money, so they are forced. this is an issue with your game, not with your players. let them do what they want. or is this some sort of concentration camp? are you admins serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom