Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Blacklist Cheating | Loui Sana for @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem_SHAX
Administrators nickname
Loui_Sana
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/@me/1248627289294639206/1254377496066129981

KeremSHAX

Player
Player
How long were you banned?: 9999 days
How long does your sentence last? 9999 Days
Why should we unban you? Ischh wanted to come but then saw the banscreen for blacklist cheating, I don't check why because I haven't cheated for over a year and on de4 I was but already banned at that time, since then I haven't been online for about 1 year he comes to me with the argumentation that I'm blacklisted on de1 2 3 which is also true on de1 it's true there I cheated on de2 I sent minecraft cheats and have a reseller ban collected on DE3 I also got 2/2 because I shared acc Back then on DE4 I got a single ban because I said IC, I cheat at that time I still had cheats on my PC but didn't cheat and now after more than a year I'm blacklisted for cheating, although I don't even have anything to do with cheats anymore and the only argument that comes from Loui Sana is: Cheater remains cheater Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games I wonder why so many people play on DE4 who also cheated then or even still cheat, but I won't cheat anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom