Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DE 02 | Ban for Clear Water - only under water | @ Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serxio Markina
Administrators nickname
Alan Benx
Date
Jun 20, 2024
Time
19:45
Proofs

Serxio Markina

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the Project, dear Mazhor,
a few days ago I got banned for CLEAR WATER by A. Benx for 60 days.
He teleported me to the water and there was nothing wrong, also not as he teleported me into the water. There was no clear water seen. Only when he teleported me dozens or even hundreds of meters under water my water suddenly became clear. I always made sure my water complied with the rules and had no idea about this. Even Johnson told me he is believing me that I didn´t know about that but can not shorten the ban. The fact is, I've never been this far under water befor or wheter if this is possible for the players themselves to get as far under water as I was in this moment together with the Administrator. Therefor I don't know how I would have any advantage over other players. That was not and will never be my intention!

My computer was immediately cleaned and the program was completely removed so that I could not make such a mistake again.
Even if I take responsibility for what happened, a ban of 60 days is too harsh. I will lose my business and my properties although I never been using any cheats.

Since the beginning of the Grand Project I have been an active and loyal player and have never played on any other projects. I feel very comfortable, have a lot of friends here and have fun with the community every day.
Mazhor, therefor I really kindly ask to unban or shorten the punishment.
Thank you for your efforts! Serxio Markina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom