Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kartikey Elahmet
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kNuoDkU

Elahmet.?

Elahmet · From India
Player
This thread is intended for Mazhor

I Am Gonna Explain My Whole Punishment History Below Of Main Account
1st Punishment Was For GR 3.2 By Kazuto Kirigaya I Am Gulity I Made This Mistake And Never Repeated Again
2nd Punishment Was For UB Demands
3rd Punishment Was For Illegal Gunpack No Intention Was There That I Wanna Use This Gunpack It Was Legal In EN1 + EN3 But Not In EN2 Dont Know Why As I Am A EN3 Player I Used That
I Agree I Did Many Rule Violations In Twink Account And I Am Sorry For That
But Why My Main Account Was Banned
If You Still Think My Main Has Too Many Bans You Can Keep It Blacklisted I Am Ready For Money Wipe

Elahmet.?

Elahmet · From India
Player
Also I Forgot To Add, My Main Was Unbanned After 60 Days And On That Same Day I Was Blacklisted I Miss All Of My Friends I Made In These 6 Months But Now I Regret Every Day From All Of My Mistakes.
I Have Nowhere Else To Play I Am Blacklisted From EN3 Also. I Request You To Unban Me And Give A Last Chance

Elahmet.?

Elahmet · From India
Player
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom