Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai Kun
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
6:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/VscEnIZ

Kaiju

Player
Player
Hello.
I got banned by an anti cheat bug an hour ago while i was at the beach marke playing with my wife, we decided to drink animal juice and turned into dog pets, we were running around and having fun so i was thinking what if the dog could bite someone or shoot a gun while in the dog animation. The second i pulled out my gun and tried to shoot it, i got instantly banned for anticheat as you can see in the proof given below. Iv seen this happen to many players before as they would simply pull out a gun and get automatically banned by anticheat while trying to shoot it.
Id appreciate the time given to look into this matter.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom