Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marla_Singer
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ATAwX6T

Deimos Storm

Player
Player
This thread is intended for Mazhor,

Greetings Sir Mazhor,

I do not have a significant history of bans on my account, and I took a break from the game for about 4-5 months. When I returned, I committed only one rule violation. After that, I learned that I was blacklisted due to "too many bans." I request a detailed review of all my actions and the removal of my ban. I sincerely promise that I will not repeat any of the bad behaviors I have committed so far. I apologize. I do not want my GRAND RP journey, which I resumed with many dreams, to end this way. I feel lost because of this decision.

Please accept my plea,

Best Regards.
108096, 110920
Marla Singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom