Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Cassano
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jun 20, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SGO94x9

ryan malik

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent ban from Grand RP due to the gen 6.3.
I regularly played grand Rp last 1.2 years, after that i got a job and i leave the Grand RP for 9 month almost. that time i was in life invader. that time i inactive on the grand RP. then they remove me from life invader. after 9 month i back again and playing last 13days. after 7 days i go for vacation and i came back after 5 days. now when i enter the game its show i got ban. as the rules of 6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes. i really have no idea about the org item i have. if i have then it will be 1 item. and i forget to return it. also i don't know where it is now. and i didnt get any notification or alert to return it to admin or its i have. im really sorry for that.
I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding or fault this may have caused.

I assure you that I had no intention of violating any rules or guidelines of the game. Upon learning about the item, I am more than willing to return it immediately. I understand the importance of maintaining fairness and integrity within the game community, and I am committed to adhering to all rules moving forward.
Please consider my appeal favorably. I value my participation in Grand RP and the community it fosters, and I am eager to rectify this situation promptly.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom