Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid Shelby

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : RONIT MEENA​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT +5​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : Revon80​

6. Your Nickname : Raze Over​

7. Your ID : 82334​

Additional information

1. Leader of East Side Ballas Gang.​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1--> I want to lead at East Side Ballas Gang to create positive changes for our organization and the community. Being a leader means I can initiate new programs, find better ways to support gang, and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.Leadership at Ballas means I can inspire and support my HC team. I aim to foster a collaborative and supportive environment where everyone feels empowered to contribute their best in the gangs events.​

2--> I have valuable skills in team management, strategic planning, and problem-solving that I want to use to benefit Ballas. Leading here would allow me to apply my skills effectively to help our organization . Integrity is important to me. As a leader, I will prioritize honesty, transparency, and fairness in all our events.​

3--> Leading Ballas is about leaving a lasting, positive impact on the gang we serve. I want to build on our achievements, introduce innovative solutions, and leave behind a stronger, more effective organization that continues to support gang long into the future.​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

1--> Organize regular roleplay events such as HS situations, Store robbery, Ghetto clapping, or social gatherings. These events can drive engagement and allow members to showcase their characters' skills.​

2--> Regularly seek feedback from members about their roleplay experiences and preferences. I will try to fullfill their demands.​

3--> Make it clear that everyone should treat each other with kindness and respect during roleplay. We want everyone to feel safe and included. If anyone acts in a mean or hurtful way, i will keep away that member from the gang to keep our community positive and friendly.​

Thanks for giving your precious time to my Application​

Best Regards​

Raze Over​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom