Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of BALLAS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

- I have a broad background in various groups, holding roles as Deputy and senior leadership positions several times. This experience has enriched my understanding of the duties associated with these roles. My aim is to improve my leadership abilities by leading my team in promoting violence throughout the city as a gang leader.

- As mentioned earlier, I have a vast amount of experience in different groups, which has prepared me with the necessary knowledge to efficiently lead a gang in the city and outsmart law enforcement. I am knowledgeable about how this criminal group operates.

- I have a circle of friends and allies throughout the city, which gives me a considerable edge in leading my team and providing support to my members. This strong bond also creates a feeling of family among us, motivating them to follow my direction and guidance. This solidarity enables us to carry out actions that increase our gang's power.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:​

- Taking a serious and professional stance, which involves behaving and speaking as if you were a gangster, can improve the level of role-playing in the team, in my opinion.
- Supporting fellow team members and following the leadership's directions should be the top priority for all.
- I've stated that I'm accessible to all and ready to assist newcomers in grasping the gang's workings and how to carry out their duties effectively without encountering issues.
- Following high command orders and the character as a gangster is mandatory for balancing the city
- Learning from mistakes is another way of doing better in future, will make meeting with every 3days so i can solve the problems which made by my members.

4. My goals for BALLAS ?
Ans:

- Engaging in appropriate role-playing activities with believable scenarios
- Utilizing seasoned players as High Commanders and ex-Leaders as Deputy managers capable of overseeing the organization while I'm away
- Aiming to disseminate BALLAS's misdeeds throughout the city
- Fostering a reputation for fear among our group
- Ensuring BALLAS's complete control over turf
- Accomplishing all assigned weekly duties
- Participating in the maximum number of events and generating various scenarios
- Assisting new members and educating them on the operations of gangs
- Instilling fear throughout the city

RANKING SYSTEM
11. Leader
10. Deputy
9. Under Deputy
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Clapper
5. Kingpin
4. Hitman
3. Shooter
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom