Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ati Akhil
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7- 9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - akhil.16
6. Your Nickname - Ella Chloe
7. Your ID - 74602

Additional information

1. Leader of East Side Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A.1-I want to be the Leader to Increase crime in the State. I believe Ballas has been a good Gang Since Many Terms And I still want to make it Very Succesfull .

A.2- I Have the support of my friends and family members so we would be performing activities like raids, store robberies, etc.

A.3- I would certainly focus on Bonuses cause every member are giving their time for the organisation so I would give more bonuses according the activites we do.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A.1- I'm gonna be mostly active to keep proper attention on my gang members by checking their activity by being with them - Leadership

A.2 - I would fairly provide ranks for each & every person after personally interviewing him for 15 mins and give the rank which he deservers.. - Fair Decisions

A.3 - I am gonna teach every guy who joins the organization as a newbie where they have no no knowledge I would make sure to give them brief explanation of the organization and how to perform accordingly. - Teaching Newbies

A. 4 - I would not allow any rulebreaks in the organization and will teach every member how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unknowingly- No Rulebreaks

Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie
1- Freeze

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put some time and effort into making your Application, Instead of copying from your Old application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom