Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arif Pasa
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IEt1r1l

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
Hello dear Mazhor. İ am not able to play grand rp like 3 4 months because of lessons etc. İ am only entering game to pay my house paids and today my friend send me some screen shots. And i got blacklist because of too many punishments. Everyone can do mistakes İ just want to say sorry for not able to play for 4 months and İ want from you to open my ban. Thank you for reading my thread. Have a nice day and lastly my all friends got blacklist because of that. Please look them also too we are old players. I am playing for 2 years. And we need chance to play.

My main acc. 59335
Second acc. 99977

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom