Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael_Koko
Administrators nickname
Del_Federal
Date
Jun 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UqFPPzI

Michael Kusovszki

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury!

Today i got blocked for GR 1.1 Im attaching my messages with the Rockstar support and with the Grand RP technical support below.

- Recently, I was automatically logged out of the Social Club due to a problem. I tried to log in, but it asked for two-step verification, which got sent to the email i registered there ([email protected]) (Username: minikatrany)
- My email address what is registered on the Social Club platform has been deleted because I logged in more than 90 days ago and the service became paid.
- I reported the issue to Rockstar support to help me remove two-step verification because I can't access the code at my email address. Rockstar asked me for exact payment dates going back years, which I couldn't give because I couldn't remember them anymore.
- After Rockstar support couldn't help me, I bought GTA again and added it to a new Social Club accaunt which I logged in with ([email protected]) (username: Norbert200005)
- I reported my problems on the Grand RP technical forum, where all the answer I got was "Closed".

Please check the following evidence and I can prove my identity in any other way, I will do so, but I would like to return to the city. Please check my login location (IP) if you can. I am currently logging in from the same device and internet access as before.

Email deleting informations (hungarian language): (I contacted Citromail Support about the deleting reason)

Rockstar Support: (6 pictures)

Grand Rp Technical Support: (2 pictures)

The old Social Club was linked to this Epic account: (Email: [email protected] - Username: Mini00 - Epic ID: 906fa94cefd04b628c63658f62db36b9)

The new Social Club link to this account: (Email: [email protected] - Username: mini200005 - Steam ID: 76561199705344799)

You can see how I try to log in to my old Social Club account, it accepts the password and email, but asks for two-step verification. If it wasn't my account, it wouldn't accept the password and would say "incorrect password"
I really want to return to the city, please let me know if you still find missing information. I will also show any data in a live stream.

I accept the money wipe.

Michael Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom