Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehbub Rich
Administrators nickname
Willian Satish Yaswanth
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
23:07
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/795657260726091838/906268098871590932/1254920833063849984

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
Hello Labron Sir
Why FIB get punished for deputy getting blacklisted and non of his bans happened when he was in fib, why the org get punished for rule breaks never been done in fib by ozgur? He was my deputy he has not make any mistake during my term he got blacklist because of his mistake which has been done before my term. Even FIB got warn for this. Moreover FIB should not have got warn it should be a verbal. for that. I would be very happy if you remove this warn of FIB because those ban wear not during my term. And i was working very hard for FIB i made it one of the most active org in every store robbery we have maximum number every gang raid, bm raid we have maximum number.

Top Bottom