Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selmon Verlice

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Kaif
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : shelby_yt_
6. Your Nickname : Kaif
7. Your ID : 14149

Additional information:

Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
i) With extensive experience serving in leadership roles within State Organizations, I have a deep understanding of their responsibilities, challenges, and work culture. This background enables me to effectively identify and resolve issues, ensuring smooth and efficient operations.

ii) A common issue I've observed across state organizations is low attendance at events. To address this, I plan to recruit officers from various time zones to ensure adequate coverage and participation. Additionally, I will implement attendance bonuses to incentivize participation. I have also noticed that some recruits lack proper training. To remedy this, I will bring on skilled HR professionals to conduct thorough and regular training sessions for new recruits, ensuring they are well-prepared and competent.

iii) I am dedicated to fostering a friendly, healthy, and safe work environment. My priorities will be to prevent conflicts and promote teamwork. I will strive to keep the organization active and motivated, ensuring that all officers feel valued and take pride in being part of the SAHP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
i) I will conduct regular state waves and provide comprehensive training for cadets. This will enhance their understanding and engagement in RolePlay.

ii) I will collaborate with other organizations on joint operations, fostering positive relationships and mutual cooperation.

iii) I will introduce certification programs and hire only qualified professionals for high command positions. This will promote professionalism and reduce chaos within the organization.

4. My Past experience in state orgs.

1. NG 28 Rank 4 Time

2. LSPD 28 Rank 4 Time
3. SAHP 28 Rank 2 Time

4.FIB 26 Rank 2 Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom