Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vonn Vitt
Administrators nickname
Roop Bolo
Date
Jun 25, 2024
Time
13:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVwFq19CzA

Vonn

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron,

I am an FBI agent and yesterday I arrested a person. Here are the details: First, I saw on the PDA that the person had a wanted level. I approached them, and when I learned their name, I arrested them normally. Since they had a wanted level of 3, I did not read them their Miranda rights or call for a lawyer. I know this is within my rights. If the suspect does not have any other charges at that time, I can refuse to provide them with a lawyer. Additionally, they kept insulting my mother. That's the situation in detail. Have a good day, dear Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom