Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismail Ponch
Administrators nickname
Versky Grey
Date
Mar 30, 2022
Time
20:01
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/73748/#post-260678

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
i don't know what the admin doing but he allowed the people to kill and break the rules
223.jpg

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
ID 720 provide me the pov of that situation as you said in the report you have pov of it, i dont want anyother offtop​

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
sam pls make it clear the same thing happen to me now i got killed outside the circle i got ademand and they killed me after it you said they can try to give you demand but no one allowed to shoot
biz war

informal

turf
in all those events Most of the people entering the circle late
Is that allowed to kill the people Who is waiting outside the circle During the event ???
I had already reported that to you And you said it's not allowed
Maybe it wasn't clear for me You know there's some people they not going to enter the circle they will wait until the last 10/5 minutes of the event just make it clear to everyone no thing offtop iam just want you to explain to us

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
We reported it before and they keep on doing it because that admin said they can shoot once the event started. So for you all waiting outside the circle and planning to enter within the 5 mins grace period once the event started, you can all give demands and kill everyone who doesnt follow and do countdown 5-1 as fast as you can and start shooting even the person starts moving away (well actually it's not even a RP. Where is RP on that?)

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
My understanding about GR 1.2 which is "It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn" is that you are not allowed even during the event. It is just stated 10 mins before and 5 mins after to make sure no one will rdm, shoot, kill within that span of time. And I think almost everyone has the same understanding (because before there is a minimal complain about this) until one said we can do it when the event started and that changes everything.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Stop posting off-topic comments and let the guy provide the requested POV !

Canberk West

Player
Player
lol here is my pov it didnt record my voice but u can see i f8 then i was holding n u can see
canberkpov here is my friend pov he heard my voice but my distance was lower so u can hear the last words

Canberk West

Player
Player
just want to say i f8 before i give u demands and my record didnt record my voice but u can check i hold n and i didnt kill u and last check its on my friend pov i gave u demands but my distance was low so when i move little bit he got my voice 2,1 then i shot u

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
ID 720 and 191 will be punished for killing without rp outside city,
i do not hear any demands in 720's pov and counting 5 , 4 and killing is not demands and admin will also be punished for it​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom