Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

coryboxsen

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL: Omar
    1. Your age:- 19
    1. Time zone:- GMT
    1. Average online per day: 5-8
    1. Your Discord:- coryboxsen
    1. Your Nickname:- Coryy Vapor
    1. Your ID:- 242702
    Additional information
    1. Leader of Ballas
    2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
    1. I want to become the leader of Ballas because I have a lot of experience in the gang world and have successfully led large groups in games. Being a leader is
      a big goal of mine, and I believe my leadership skills would help me guide our members to follow all the rules and stay on track.

2. Turfs are really important, so I'll make sure we manage and protect them carefully, aiming to take full control. I'll also pay attention to other key events like clandestine operations, battleship missions, and more. Plus, we'll be active in the ghetto, working hard to take control and stay ahead of the other gangs.

3. I’m really pumped to dive into the key gang activities, especially the ones where we go up against law enforcement. Stuff like FZ raids, store robberies, vehicle thefts, and submarine missions are exactly the kind of action I’m looking forward to.

4. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

5. Quality over quantity will be my focus when it comes to our members.

6. attend all the events and be TOP gang in city

7. People must LVL 9+ and know the rules of the city to be able to join

8. Giving Promotions to active people.

9. get 100% spray

10. Getting the most and almost best shooters in the city

Best Regards
      VAPORGOD FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom