Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kxierr

Player
Player
Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes,
Time zone: GMT (Uk)
Daily time active on the server 4PM - 6AM
Average online per week (hours): 20ish
Your Discord ID:
Your characters' name (IC): Kierr Mark
Your ingame ID 349456
Your ingame level: Level 7
Prefered curator of N/A
Languages spoken: English.

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Id like to join the night time admin team during the night to better out and help the server. I am genuinely really interested in partaking in this and I feel I’d be a good choice for it. I understand the bases of the rules and what is excepted on the server. If I get this role i’d show my full potential and responsibilities helping players out and looking into any problems players are facing trying to help as many players I can during early hours which is the sense of responsibility and leadership that I would take responsibility with the role. As a staff I would be trusted with the task of ensuring that the server remains a fair, enjoyable, and inclusive environment for all players.

So In conclusion, if I was lucky to join the staff team on GrandRP I’d provide an opportunity for myself to show what I can do to make the server fair and more enjoyable for others. From the sense of responsibility and leadership to the Team I could show great commitment and dedication in any rule breakers. By using my power so the players have a more enjoyable playing time. I’m happy and comfortable sorting out any issues and talking to players if there’s a issue going on.

What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

I haven’t had any positions in the city so far.
What are your strengths?
My strengths hoping having the opportunity to join the staff team are offering help and support for other people looking for any issues and quickly solving the problem. I am great with helping others and solving any issues arriving.

What are your weaknesses?
I’m not sure if I have any coming forward with this role. I am genuinely curious about this role and what it has too offer hoping there’s no weaknesses to show or arise.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
My skills would be shown in this role as I would have compassion to an important role my skills would be to help anyone out in any issues or problems they might have. I generally really like to help people so they have a better enjoyment of the game and so the game is fair too play and enjoyable for all.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don’t own a business but if I did I’d be happy to sell it so I can take part on the server.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Non.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No, Thank you for the hopefully opportunity on which I’d like to partake in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom