Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
information
krishna
GMT+5:30
4 to 6 hours
krishu11
krishu pluxury

Other Information

1. leader of LSPD

2. why do u want to become the leader of specific organization? explain with 3 reasons.
1. i have been long in city and joined all law enforcement org as well as illegal org. I have high command experience in lspd for many terms. i can the handle the lspd as a chief because i have well good experience in ng sahp lspd fib as hc , i know all the stuff about lspd what we have to do and in which manner it will run and make alot of strategies by active in events and towing in city. in my term law s regulation are continued followed in city by doing patrolling, towing, reducing crime activities.

2. i am in lspd from 3-4 terms and this is my start org to gain experience as police and i want to end my journey becoming the chief of police.
i want to become the leader of lspd because i want to do active lspd in city by doing patrolling, towing, attending each and every event with max numbers and helping other law enforcement in every situation. I have good communication skills and I have the ability to work and meet with a lot of people everyday. Police Chiefs work and meet with a lot of people which means you need to have good communication skills and ability to meet and work with a lot of people.

3. As a leader i will ensure that all weekly requirements complete without any difficulty. i will give deputy rank to that guy who are really high experienced in city and choose different time zone so that they can handle the org in absence of leader in city. In my term i will try to recurit more and more numbers in the organisation by helping my friends and other family.

3. How ur advice to improve RP in the organisation.
  • hiring newcomers as well as ex officers in the org , newcomer get opportunity to earn experience by working as police in city.
  • Good Bonus System in the org.
  • there will be no favoritism for hc or deputy rank
  • toxicity is not alllowd in the org.
  • there will be proper departments in the org.
  • i will personally communicate meeting with other law enforcement leaders.
  • there will be a prmotion ceremony once every week.
  • there will be a proper strike system in the org.

Ranking Structure
1- suspected
2 - Trainee

3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
-----------HIGH COMMAND-----------
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police

departments

hr department

pr department
ia department
cid/uc department

swat department

Thanks for Reading my application

Lovely Regard
Krishu

jhon lark

Proud to be a indian and sanatani 🙏
Player
information
krishna
GMT+5:30
4 to 6 hours
krishu11
krishu pluxury

Other Information

1. leader of LSPD

2. why do u want to become the leader of specific organization? explain with 3 reasons.
1. i have been long in city and joined all law enforcement org as well as illegal org. I have high command experience in lspd for many terms. i can the handle the lspd as a chief because i have well good experience in ng sahp lspd fib as hc , i know all the stuff about lspd what we have to do and in which manner it will run and make alot of strategies by active in events and towing in city. in my term law s regulation are continued followed in city by doing patrolling, towing, reducing crime activities.

2. i am in lspd from 3-4 terms and this is my start org to gain experience as police and i want to end my journey becoming the chief of police.
i want to become the leader of lspd because i want to do active lspd in city by doing patrolling, towing, attending each and every event with max numbers and helping other law enforcement in every situation. I have good communication skills and I have the ability to work and meet with a lot of people everyday. Police Chiefs work and meet with a lot of people which means you need to have good communication skills and ability to meet and work with a lot of people.

3. As a leader i will ensure that all weekly requirements complete without any difficulty. i will give deputy rank to that guy who are really high experienced in city and choose different time zone so that they can handle the org in absence of leader in city. In my term i will try to recurit more and more numbers in the organisation by helping my friends and other family.

3. How ur advice to improve RP in the organisation.
  • hiring newcomers as well as ex officers in the org , newcomer get opportunity to earn experience by working as police in city.
  • Good Bonus System in the org.
  • there will be no favoritism for hc or deputy rank
  • toxicity is not alllowd in the org.
  • there will be proper departments in the org.
  • i will personally communicate meeting with other law enforcement leaders.
  • there will be a prmotion ceremony once every week.
  • there will be a proper strike system in the org.

Ranking Structure
1- suspected
2 - Trainee

3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
-----------HIGH COMMAND-----------
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police

departments

hr department

pr department
ia department
cid/uc department

swat department

Thanks for Reading my application

Lovely Regard
Krishu
bhai thoda rest lela life ma jab dekho leader applel bsdk nhai hogi teri accpect jaka kuch new things jaski gaand ka baal bethna etc

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without coping pasting from your old application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom