Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Kashish
Administrators nickname
Satish_Royal
Date
Jun 27, 2024
Time
7:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/87XvwqtNb-M

Kashish

Player
Player
I am writing to respectfully request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban applied to my account (Username: King Kashish, Account ID: 147728 ) for the reason "Gen rule 6.8". I understand that maintaining a positive and respectful community is essential, and I sincerely apologize if my actions have violated any guidelines.
I would like to explain that the incident in question involved a friendly interaction with my friend and family member. We were playing together and engaging in a friendly fight, which was not intended to cause any harm or violate any community standards. If my friend had any issues with our interaction, he would have reported it, but he did not as we both understood it was all in good fun. Additionally, I was not aware that the area we were in was designated as a "green zone" since this information did not appear on my screen. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and would greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter. I genuinely value the services provided by Grand RP Sever and the community within it. If given the opportunity, I will adhere strictly to all rules and guidelines to contribute positively to the community. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will not make the same mistake again. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Kashish Shah

Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom