Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Gyan Luckyy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyan Luckyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jash Chauhan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day: 3-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: gyanlucky001
6. Your Nickname: Gyan Lucky
7. Your ID: 6534

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
• I have a good experience in all the Leo's and that experience I can bring and make the organization great as I know how things work and what all factors can be there as being a leader. So I can contribute my all things in it.

• I have worked for other LEO orgs like LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG, GOVERNMENT
and I gained all the good experience as I was chief of staff of HR in all org.

• I have worked around 3 terms in LSPD And the reason why i only chose LSPD as I know all the rules and I have a leadership quality, so that quality I can bring to solve the issues in the org and many more thing that can occur during an term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I Will Appoint well trained HR so that they can ensure that all new officers receive the necessary training.

• I will insure all the people know the rules of LSPD so that we could not be in trouble in future.

• By focusing on these areas, I can create a more effective and impactful roleplaying culture within your organization, whether it's for training, development, or enhancing specific skills like communication and decision-making.
SOME POINTS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Rank Assignment: Assign rank strategically based on employees' strengths and development areas. This ensures that everyone gets appropriate challenges and opportunities for growth.

Recognition and Rewards: Recognize and reward participants who excel in roleplaying exercises. This can motivate others to improve their skills and take roleplaying seriously.
Training and Test : Conduct regular training sessions or focused on roleplaying skills. This could include techniques for improvisation, character development, and scenario-based roleplaying. And even conducting surprise test to check weather the employees are trained or not.

Departments In My Term

Human Resources (H.R):
They will recruit the officer in organizations also maintain the logs of all officers and check the officer logs doing good work then give them promotion.

======================================================================================================================================
Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):
They will do Special Operation like ghetto patrol and cannabis hunt and keep the city and ghetto clean from crime and they will give heavy weapons and air certifications.
======================================================================================================================================
Public Affairs (P.A):
They will look the officers activity and keep them in order in the organization.
Undercover Investigation Division (U.I.D):
They will look for evidences against the gangs the help the F.I.B to raid on gangs and they will give the under cover certification for taking proofs against gangs.
Traffic Patrolling Department (T.P.D):
They will handle all the traffic activities and take action to all the illegal parked vehicles in the city, and look for the citizen who violate the rules of LS.

-----------------------------Rank System -----------------------------

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Curator Of All
27. Chief of Division
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Head of Division

----------------------------- High Command -----------------------------

24. District Attorney (D.A)
23. Lieutenant (Supervisor)
22. Operation Lead
21. Senior Commissioner