Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gen rule 6.15,gen rule 6.16, event rule 1.2 | ID 1525 1620 20184

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz_Kuzeyy
Suspect ID
1525 1620 20184
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2022
Time of violation
2:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6VpjIIwDg

pfff

West Carnage
Player
how can you do it? set meeting=pg
many ppl poing gun but you are not following the demands = fearrp
you are talking on discord ''silah doğrultuyorlar-beni vurdular'' mean ''they are pointing gun, they are killing me'' =mg

??

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV from ID 1620 to see if he really gave demands or not

You have 12 hours to provide

Tommo

Player
Player

Here is my pov where not only 1 but 2 people told u to get out of the helicopter. You also did not show fear-rp when we tried to rob you after, I have POV of that too. Then you metagamed and called your family members to come help you (they also died and got robbed)

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
how can you do it? set meeting=pg
many ppl poing gun but you are not following the demands = fearrp
you are talking on discord ''silah doğrultuyorlar-beni vurdular'' mean ''they are pointing gun, they are killing me'' =mg

??
I do not follow their commands because they are breaking the rules.
I'm sending a "meet point" because they're not pointing a gun at me at the time.
I'm closing discord after they killed me. i tell my friends they killed me because they violate "event rule 1.2"

Are you really defending this nonsense? the things they do that are full of rule errors from start to finish.

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player

Here is my pov where not only 1 but 2 people told u to get out of the helicopter. You also did not show fear-rp when we tried to rob you after, I have POV of that too. Then you metagamed and called your family members to come help you (they also died and got robbed)
I don't want help from my friends, I just say they killed me without "demand". My friend who saw you sees you because he came to pick up his car from the hospital. Also, how can you pretend to be a robber without a family car with you?

you are breaking general rule 6.16

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 1525 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.2 and Mixing
  • ID 20184 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.2
  • ID 11667 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.2 , MetaGaming and Mixing
  • ID 1620 will not receive punishment since he is leader of Bloods, but his gang will receive the punishment​
Bloods will receive punishment for Leader and Deputy breaking server rules

Note :
  1. Even if they are breaking rules, you should continue the RP and after that you can post it on forums, since there is no admin came to the situation the only thing you can do is complying with their demands.
  2. General Rule 6.16 only complies during a robbery of person inside a car or any kind of transport, so they can rob without a car near them but they can't steal cash even script won't allow them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom