Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Alexander Verlicee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Verlice

I have Become What I Must Be
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL
Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+3 / GMT+2 ( Egypt )
4. Average online per day
6 ----> 8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord
g.04
6. Your Nickname
Alexander Verlicee
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-Reason 1:
-Because i want to start my career as then I want to be a leader of LSPD because I feel like it would be a great pick for my first leadership in a LEO ORG in the city. I would be My First Step And It Wouldn`t be My Last
-Reason 2:

-I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called S.W.A.T and UC department will work together and prevent illegal activities .Most important task of LSPD is conduct collect evidences from criminals and help FIB To Collect Evidences to Raid the Criminal Gangs
-Reason 3:
-I want to increase LEO activity in city. LSPD Officers always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think that state organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-I Will Hire A Head of Departments Very Clearly Without Favoritism Especially Human Resources Department And They Will Chose HR Agents Clearly To Make Sure That The Newcomers Will Get Proper Training And Who Ever Will Be In LSPD Will Be Deserve His Position

-I Will Have Special Forces That Named S.W.A.T And SAT We Will Host Combat Training At NG Base " By Aprroval of The General " To Improve The Officers Tactics With Help of
NG, FIB, SAHP And GOV " By Aprroval of Each Leaders " And We Will Practice On Difficult Situations ( e.g. Hostage Situations )
And Me With The Assitance of My Highcommands We Will Teach Our Officers Of Negotiating Incase They Are The Only Officers In The City

-
i will Make a meeting every 3 days with other legal organizations Leaders To to detect any problem facing us as legal organizations,
we will try to solve all of these problems Also if there is any problem facing the citizens, we will try to solve it as well

and if we have any plans to apply it to Keep the city completly safe from the crimes and criminals

-I Will Hold Promotion Ceremony Once A Week ( No One Will Get Promo ) Me And My High Commands of HR Will Check Every Single log about weekly activity and we will give the rank that Officer Deserve " Without Favoritism"

-i Will Not Allow The Favoritism in My Org ( Any Highcommand Will Favoritism to his Friend Will Be Demoted Up To Dismissal From The Org )

Departments:
UC ( Undercover )

SAT ( Special Anti Terrorist )
S.W.A.T ( Special Weapons and Tactics )
HR ( Human Resources )
IA ( Internal Affairs )

PE ( Parking Enforcment )

Chain of Command:
30. Chief of police
29. Deputy chief
28. Assistant Chief
27 .Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Supervisor
23 . Major
=============================Highcommands==================================
22 . Commissioner
21. Deputy Commissioner
20 . Superintendent
19 . Brigadier.
18 . Colonel.
17 . Lieutenant Colonel.
16 . Captain.
15 . Lieutenant.
14 . Second Lieutenant. .
13 .Senior Sergeant
12 . Special Sergeant
11 . Sergeant
10 . Lead Inspector
9 . Senior Officer 3
8 . Senior Officer 2
7 . Senior Officer 1
6 . Patrol Officer 3
5 . Patrol Officer 2
4 . Patrol Officer 1
3. .Cadet
2. .Towie
1 .Janitor

Lovley Regards
Alexander Verlicee

Thank you For your Precious Time

Kevin Ford

Curator of FIB
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LSPD Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Sunday , June 30

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom