Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shero007

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Shero Ibrahim
2. Your age: 19 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: shero123
6. Your Nickname: Shero Ibrahim
7. Your ID: 47992

Additional information

1. Leader of what organization

- Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- Firstly I have huge compassion for the LSPD and the work it gets done in the city. I have personally been an ex-LSPD officer, where I was a High Command at my peak.
- I feel like the organization has been lacking motivation because of the lack of leadership. I see fewer and fewer officers responding to events, most certainly the Subs event at night. Therefore I would like it give it a go and give it my best to make a difference in the organization.
- I always felt like, I could do a great job as the leader of LSPD, but never had the free time. That is mainly because I have been studying as a civil engineer, but finally, I have a long holiday (almost two and a half months) where I can give the LSPD leadership a shot.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Enhancing training programs for new LSPD officers, so there will be fewer rule breaks. That's because, in my experience, I have seen many mass rule breaks when arresting convicts.
- Establish clear guidelines and standards, where I find some of the most experienced LSPD officers and promote them as High Commands so they could control the lower ranked officers' behavior for better RP experience.
- Lastly, as a conclusion for my advice for improving the RP level in LSPD, will be that I will focus on the new players/officers because I believe that solving this small problem will pay huge dividends in the end.

And lastly, thanks for reading this application.
Best regards

Shero

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application without copying and pasting from your old application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom