Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Machess_efe
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Jun 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X1rx37t

Efe 5li

Player
Player
Dear Admins

I've been playing Grandrp for a long time. Even though I've been playing for so long, this is the first time I've seen such a decision. Someone I don't know sent me a text like you see in the picture. At first I thought it was a legal thing, but when I asked my friends later, they said it was a bad thing and I shouldn't do it. So I immediately wrote no to the man. 11 days later, I was given such a ban. I think this decision is wrong. I hope Grandrp officials, whom I love very much, can help me in this regard. I want a Turkish admin to read it. I request that my logs be looked at. I did not sell money in any way. The only people I send money to are my family members. I want to be investigated in every detail and prove that I am innocent. I did no such thing. I love this project. I hope my ban will be unlocked as soon as possible.

If I was banned for this reason, I would like to point out that I did not do such a thing and I said no to the man.

I want a Turkish admin to review it.

Best Regards

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom