Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binod Verlice

Ex-Curator Of Marabunta & NG
Player
1. Your name IRL -Khandekar Zidan
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-4 to 6 hour
5. Your Discord-binod.verlice
6. Your Nickname-Binod Verlicee
7. Your ID-38859

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

--> I have a lot of experience in legal organization. I have been as both legal and illegal org Hc's and Deputy and i also lead a gang and server admin . That's why with my experience I Want to Lead a LSPD this time .

--> With my experience I will do events like attend store robberies, Fort zancudo, BM ,Gang Raids ,acc and subs s that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the LSPD and RP.

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join LSPD I will focus on events and I Will do ic event and do a RP like in toll Plaza inspection like that and from the first day i will be a state leader

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1.-Reduce toxicity to the absolute minimum. Being a person who enjoys competition, But I'll make sure that the group I'm in charge of has the least amount of toxicity. Being competitive can lead to many potentially toxic circumstances, but my organisation will maintain its integrity and competitive character rather than succumb to the toxic aspect of it.

2.-I introduce a new bonus system like 20k/ arrest , 15k/ Car impound , 5k/ store attends ,10k/ subs ,acc , BM raid and Gang Raid attend for this tis way i motivate them to attend more event and the i arrange a every week a Promotion Ceremony to promote active officers and take employee of week from every dept. and give them a reward 100k

3.- To improve Rp i check that every on use proper RP cammand when they arrest or give fine some one . Then i Check who r inactive i demote them and i try to provide them a good environment and equipment to do good work

Regards
Binod Verlicee

Kevin Ford

Player
Player
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LSPD Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Sunday , June 30

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant got selected for position better luck next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom