Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Leader
1. Your name IRL - Olle

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - GMT +1

4. Average online per day - 2-10 hours.

5. Your Discord - olle1411

6. Your Nickname - Harry Flawless

7. Your ID - 30743

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I've spent many years in the gang, both as a deputy and a regular player. Now, I want to lead the gang because of its important history and legacy, as well as the excitement of making it the best!

My friends and I have a lot of experience. We're sure we can achieve our goals to make the Roleplay better and bring the Ballas back as the strongest gang the city has seen in a long time. In addition to this we will also have a goal of getting a 100% territories.

In short, I believe I should lead the Ballas gang again. I have plans to organize and improve everything. Most importantly, I'll make sure everyone has a great time in the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Like everyone says, I will make sure to revive the ghetto with my gang. But in addition to this, I will also make sure we win as many events as possible. My friends and I will give our 100% to win whatever we can!

In addition to that, I will ensure the role play is taken to a high level, creating opportunities for all organizations to engage with or against us. I aim to eliminate toxicity while still being competitive.

Thanks for reading,

Harry

Lastly, I am committed to creating good RP scenarios and numerous high-quality global events that can be fun for all citizens and organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom