Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Henry Calipsoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Utkarsh Agarwal

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4-7hours

5. Your Discord: iamlzzy

6. Your Nickname: Henry Calipsoo

7. Your ID: 54582

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. • I want to be the Leader of LSPD because i see it as a Most important Organization in the city for maintaining a peaceful city in where every citizen are following state rules no crimes happening! and yes i am ready to lead the LSPD as i can make some changes and make it more perfect i wont promise any kind of huge changes but yes i would give all of the citizen a better place to spend their life here and as a chief of police i would make sure that i have highly trained cadets and officers in my Department and no high command is biased!

• I will also make sure to clean the city with crime as well as with no illegal parking for that i will have Traffic Enforcement Department for taking care of illegal parking and i will also make sure that if i get the opportunity as chief of Police i would make a huge change in bonus system! and i would make sure that my each of the officers are enough matured and highly trained for handling any kind of situation rather than making it a mess secondly i would highly focus on Communication skills because that's an key factor for running the org without much conflicts!

• We will host Tow raids and we will also complete the weekly event checklist given by curator and we will also train our officers of SWAT department to do the special operations easily rather than making any conflicts for this i will get the most highly trained officers in my Department secondly i also would focus on building a strong relation with my employees that would help me to run my term with less conflicts secondly we will get a hard Internal Affairs Team that is highly train to handle any conflicts! secondly i would make a perfect HR team for giving training to my employees and hiring new comers and organizing promotion ceremony! and i would love to lead LSPD because i have knowledge of state rules and also i am enough calm and have enough patience in me to handle any kind of Situation!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My Advices for LSPD to increase it Roleplay!

As a Chief of Police i would make sure that i give my employees a healthy and friendly environment that helps our officers to communicate with each other in hard to hard situation!

I would make new officers handbook for LSPD officers that can help them to do their duties easily

I would change the Bonus system that the employees get motivated for doing their duties

We will host open recruitments for giving new comers a chance

We will make sure there is perfect communication skills between our employees that leads to better outcomes in tough situations

RANKING SYSTEM

30. Chief of Police

29. Deputy Chief of Police

28. Commander of Operations

27. Assistant Chief of Operations

26. Chief of Staff

25. Head of Department

24. Deputy Head of Department

23. Special Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.

===== High Command =======

22. Executive Commissioner

21. Commissioner

20. Superintendent

19. Senior Inspector

18. Inspector

17. Master Sergeant

16. Senior Sergeant

15. Sergeant

14. Master Corporal

13. Senior Corporal

12. Lance Corporal

11. Corporal

10. Master Patrol Officer

9. Sr. Patrol Officer

8. Patrol Officer III

7. Patrol Officer II

6. Patrol Officer I

5. Rookie

4. Traffic Unit

3. Cadet

2. Towie

1. Suspended
Thanks for Reviewing,
Henry Calipsoo!

Kevin Ford

Curator of LSPD
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LSPD Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Sunday , June 30

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom