Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Shakespeare
Suspect ID
349748 , 325984
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2024
Time of violation
15:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hhBGZVWiXH

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
He is Arrested me without any reason i know its ic issue but he is doing curroptoin without bio i asked him several time to show me your id but he doesn't. he cut the last footage of the pov. he is not giving full pov.
Here is My Pov: (Sorry for Mixing)

Lucifer OG

Free Turf Smoke....npc!
Player
He is Arrested me without any reason i know its ic issue but he is doing curroptoin without bio i asked him several time to show me your id but he doesn't. he cut the last footage of the pov. he is not giving full pov.
he have not said for my ID, he is doing MG

Tawfiq Vercetti

nobody
Player
There is no metagaming as we have been following you since when you put him in your car. we were together before your arrest as we were collecting debt together and he was at the place of incident just to collect debt. You can blame us for cr as we were trying to stop you. but you rammed us back recklessly to escape. Your officer gave us a demand to leave you and him alone. You were the one who was ub driving. To escape you were flying with your car. you didn't care about your life and also for your 10-15 as he is cuffed and under your custody. You fined him without seeing his passport which is fail rp. You should ask passport before tearing up a mask on your own. By seeing id you cant really identify him. See your own flaw first.

Tawfiq Vercetti

nobody
Player
  • Flying his car with 10-15
  • Reckless Driving
  • Ub driving
  • didn't asked for passport
  • fined him without seeing his passport
  • didn't show id which he didn't showed on pov. After arrest 10-15 asked for id

Your Flaws

Lucifer OG

Free Turf Smoke....npc!
Player
Here is My Pov: (Sorry for Mixing)

OOC ISSUE (Reset UR mic bro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom