Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashir NoMercy

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 8-10hrs
5. Your Discord: hashirknight
6. Your Nickname: Hashir Cappone
7. Your ID:3954
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Ballas.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to make the crime section good as I have seen that all the gangs got clapped by the leos in every event. I will have quality members in my gang and as I have leadership Skills I can easily govern them.

I will do every possible events at least 2fz per day so that the rp will be more and I am available at every time I will make sure that we attend every situation + events so that Rp will be better.

If I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:

I will make sure to have good hc + deputy so that they can improve the gang members
I will make every guy to learn rules which will make the rp more fun as then everyone will learn the rules
I will make sure that there is no toxicity and that no one breaks any rules. I will have strike/warn sys to that no one breaks rules

Ranking System:
12- Villian
11- Deputy
10- OG Ballas
9- Under Deputy
8- Turfer
7- WarLord
6- Enforcer
5- King Pin
4- Gangster
3- Thug
2- Young Balla
1- Freeze

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Lucky Pluxury

Government, Ballas Curator | Event Curator
Player
Rejected

Put some time and efforts while making application, copy-pasting from old applications wont help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom