Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Willow_Blossom
Administrators nickname
Anderson_Fade
Date
Jun 28, 2024
Time
11:55
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eHn3U0e

willowx

i am not a goldfish
Player
Hello lovely admins! I got banned for "Admin Disrespect in DMs" according to Mr Anderson. He banned me because I asked him if he was still butthurt over a warning he gave me being removed as well as me telling him to "get a grip" which according to the dictionary means "take control of a situation" and is not disrespect.
Seems like he also did it out of spite as he sent me a heart afterwards 🙂

In addition to the fact that I genuinely did not insult him, although I was sarcastic, countless admins have said that GRP does not moderate DMs including Alex Odd and James Pluxury themselves.
image.png

image.png

Anderson has consistently targeted since he got admin and even before. I don't have proof but it's whatever, I'm simply stating a fact. He's been the only admin to punish me for a violation in CC for things that others don't get muted for. Since before yesterday as well, he's not punished for people responding to a punishment unless I was one of the people to respond. He also once issued me a warning for RDM (02/06/2024 at 16:10) while I was in ghetto and then was told to remove it and give me reimbursement, which he did.

I have never intended to insult any admin as I appreciate a lot of the admin team due to the countless times they've helped me in GRP. Thank you for reviewing my complaint!

willowx

i am not a goldfish
Player
Seems like I was unbanned already. Not sure by who

Top Bottom