Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noksi Reyli
Administrators nickname
Fedrico Vautier
Date
Jun 28, 2024
Time
17:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txRNpxgV0LQ (last 2 minutes of stream)

Noksii

VELIKI OTAC
Player
Hello Bobby, Floki, Adham.

I got banned for tampering. After looking into the situation, it turns out that some service was installed by the person who fixed my computer. I'm a streamer, and there was even a time when Federico teleported to me and told me to join Private 1 VC while I was live, with over 50 people watching the stream. After talking to Shabah Verlice, and him speaking to the admin, I found out the reason for my ban was that my PC didn't have the "Diagnostic Policy Service" enabled.

I have never been banned from any server for cheating, and I never will be, as I do not cheat. Once, Andra even asked Ace Galante if I was cheating, and he confirmed that I wasn't. I've been playing this game for a long time and have earned multiple hoodies in this server, so I have no intention of cheating and never will. I hope you can lift my ban, and I apologize for my mistake.

Sincerely,
Noksi Reyli

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment will be reduced this time. However, make sure before your return to go to your settings and turn on that option you got banned for not enabling it, otherwise you'll face harsher punishment!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom