Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semba Eillish
Administrators nickname
king specter
Date
Jun 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/F3mlUkM

semba killa

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
i actually don't know why did i get ban for involvement of hacking accounts, i have never hacked any account and i have been playing this game for almost 2 years, i got ban first time and king unbanned me and after like 5 days give me same ban !! , hopefully you check the situation and reconsider my ban and give a fair decision.
first ban : Second ban : thanks in advance

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

You are involved in huge hacking of accounts, you had hackers in your family and got money from hacked accounts + knew about all the hacked accounts and the hackers and we don't tolerate people such as you . You will never ever be unbanned for what you did to people and hurting them and stealing their accounts + money.

All proofs sent to Mr. James and Mr. Alex to perma ban you and now proofs sent to Mr. Mazhor too.

For Mazhor, My discord is "9king" I sent you all proofs in dms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom