Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Lakshay
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 5-6 Hours (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord- .oggyy
6. Your Nickname- Ben Hordey
7. Your ID- 378273

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- As from the start of my journey in the city I liked to be a part of gangs and work with gang members. Families is one of the first gang I have joined and I have attachment with it and would love to lead it and make sure to keep ghetto under our control.

- According to me I have a good experience of city I can easily handle a gang I already have the best players of the city to make my term most active and successful and all my friend have good knowledge about the rules and help the people join our gang.

- I have a great knowledge about gang which I can share with the gang members and guide them properly. I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successful term.

Families on Top!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Getting 100% Turfs As Soon As Possible.
- Providing Training To Those Members Who Don't Know proper rules and make sure that everyone has good knowledge about robbing and all.
- Avoiding Rules Breaks In ORG And Making ORG Without Any Verbal And Warning.
- Doing Every Day Store/Gun Robbery & FZ Raid So it Will Make Good RP Between Leos And Make Good Communications.
- Being Friendly With Everyone And Don't Be Toxic & Respect Every Gang Members.
- Providing Every Members One Chance So They don't Repeat Again And Learn Things.
- I Will Put My Full Time in ORG To Make Families On TOP!.
- If Any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be there for them.
- Make sure to have the good activity and no toxicity that will

Sincerely, Ben Hordey

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your IC age low get more experience and apply future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom